Saturday, December 9, 2006

Questionable Thursdays-Should we just make this an annual thing?



I was going to set you up for my great Bribe Contest for next Thursday, but I'm afraid I won't have time this week. We're having a French family for lunch on Wednesday and I'm freaking out a little about what to serve. I'd say suggestions would be helpful, except it's hard to describe what I feel comfortable making for guests versus what's available here.

But, do go ahead and bombard me (just like last time) with your numerous questions. I'll still pick one to blog about. What have you always wanted to know about living in France?

Oh! You know how when you have a blog, you suddenly see a post in everything you do? (Or just imagine that's true.) I have to remember to bring my camera everywhere I go! Today, I saw an older-ish woman with the reddest hair imaginable. I mean-bleached-your-hair-white-
then-dyed-it-with-red-kool-aid-and-cherry-jello-except-they-don't-sell-that-stuff-here-
so-I-don't-know-how-she-got-it.

But see..... a worthless post without a picture!

4 comments:

Kathryn's Photography said...

I have a Q.
What is your favorite desert there?
And favorite food?

Anonymous said...

Mine is similar, I was wondering if you have discovered any foods (or products) that it will be hard to live without when/if you move back. And what food/product do you miss most from the States that they don't have in France?

Anonymous said...

What is the weirdest food you've been served yet? Don't try to serve the French family French food, serve them American things. It's a lot less stressful.

JoyfulJessica said...

Since everyone is asking about food...

Is French toast, French fries, French bread and French vanilla just toast, fries, bread and vanilla in France?