So, I've come up with a solution. He will do all the blogging.
Just kidding. (We might as well pack up and go home if we have to wait for him to blog.) (Anyone waiting for him to reply to your e-mail? uh-huh.)
Instead, at the beginning of the week (or you can start now) you can post your burning questions about living in France. Then on Thursday (or thereabout) I will report back with my opinion/observation complete with pictures (hopefully).
So, what do you want to know?
- Are the french fries any good?
- Can you get California wine here?
- Do people really eat that green-stuff stuffed snail shells found in the freezer section of the grocery store?
- Where's the best upscale chocolate store in town? ("But, honey, I have to. It's for the blog!")
- The best way to walk to school and back.
- How to clean an all-linoleum apartment.
- The most efficient way to pack your stroller at the grocery store.
- Do people really say "a-toot-a-lure" instead of "see ya later"?
You can leave a comment as yourself or anonymously. You can even do it privately by e-mail. I will pick one (maybe two) a week to blog about. Try to think of topics that would be interesting to